[Gluster-users] glusterd Documentation

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Nov 5 01:10:43 UTC 2010

If I were documentation, where would I hide?

Have you seen this - http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Main_Page ? With Gluster 3.1 you shouldn't need to use glusterd at all, except to start and stop the service. The gluster command is the new interface to everything Gluster.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Craig

-->