[Gluster-users] expanding volumes produce weird results

Samuele Giovanni Tonon samu at linuxasylum.net
Wed Nov 3 19:06:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 13:05 -0500, Craig Carl wrote:
> Samuele -
>     You don't need to create a client vol file with 3.1. Please delete
> it from the clients and follow these instructions to mount -
> http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.1:_Manually_Mounting_Volumes

thanks,
but this then lead to a question: how can i provide to a client a pool
of server to use for ha without relying to hearbeat/rhcs or other
cluster suite ? i assumed - correct me if i'm wrong - that by using the
vol file client would be able to go to the next server if one was down .

many thanks
Samuele