[Gluster-users] NFS export issue with GlusterFS 3.1

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Tue Nov 2 21:01:14 UTC 2010

Hi Shehjar:

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Bernard Li <bernard at vanhpc.org> wrote:

> Thanks, that worked.  I copied /etc/glusterd/nfs/nfs-server.vol to the
> other server, started glusterfsd and I could mount the volume via NFS
> on a client.

I guess I spoke too soon.  While I could successfully mount and see
the top level directories, nested directories (3rd level) cannot be
seen.

For instance for each brick I have:

/export/share/test/a/b/foo

The resulting NFS mountpoint only shows ./test/a but stops there ("a"
is empty directory).

Using gluster client I can see the all the nested files just fine.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Bernard