[Gluster-users] Replication between two separate clusters

phil cryer phil at cryer.us
Tue May 25 13:39:32 UTC 2010

>> Is it possible with Gluster to have two separate clusters
>> replicating volumes that are already mirrored in their independent cluster?
>> So far it looks like that's what AFR is supposed to do.

This is what I'm setting up as well, we'll have individual, stand
alone, clusters that are synced using a combination of
rsync/ssh/lsyncd/csync2.  For me this is a true DR environment, since
each instance will be storing and serving content at the same time,
and won't be reliant on the other, but as long as they're both up they
will keep each other in sync as to be a mirror.

http://philcryer.com