[Gluster-users] How about quality of GluterFS?

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Tue May 25 01:24:36 UTC 2010

While I can't talk about specific customers or their configurations, an CDN-type organization wouldn't typically use Gluster as a method to copy files to all their distribution points, but they would use Gluster to make each distribution point faster and more available.

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Join us for a Webinar on May 26;
Case Studies: Deploying Open Source Storage Clouds
Sales Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!