[Gluster-users] Big I/O or gluster proccess problem

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Thu May 20 13:10:33 UTC 2010

If I am not mistaken, you have a single server for glusterfs, and this is mirrored to a second ( non-glusterFS ) server using DRBD. If you have only a single server to export data from, why use Glusterfs ? Also, we don't officially support DRBD replication with glusterFS backend.

Maybe you can consider GlusterFS replication across the two servers ?