[Gluster-users] NFS file locks

Pavan Sondur pavan at gluster.com
Wed May 12 06:52:39 UTC 2010

Ian,
Mandatory locking is not supported in 3.0.x releases. Even if you turn this option on, it does not
in any way change any locking behavior in GlusterFS. You can perhaps try this, specifically for locking:

 Turn on an option in the locks translator - 'option trace on'. It prints debug information about locks which is useful for debugging.

Send us the output and we'll see if a bug needs to be filed. Nevertheless, we'll try and reproduce it in-house.

Pavan