[Gluster-users] Question

Bryan McGuire bmcguire at newnet66.org
Fri May 7 17:13:29 UTC 2010

Hello,

I want to use the replication ability of  GulsterFS as a storage for
our mail servers and have the following.

Two CentOS boxes - Gluster 3.0.4 installed on both. Each box is a
server and a client so we can load balance the email traffic between
the two servers.

Everything works fine except when one server goes down. The other
seems to loose connectivity to the shared storage. I do an ls /mnt/
mail and it just hangs and never responds.

Is this by design or am I missing something?

Bryan McGuire