[Gluster-users] Glusterfs and Xen - mount option

Paulo Cardoso pcardoso at ciberconceito.com
Tue May 4 17:46:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've installed Gluster Storage Platform on two servers (mirror) and mounted
the volume on a client.

I had to mount it using  "mount -t glusterfs
<MANAGEMENT_SERVER>:<VOLUMENAME-ON-WEBGUI>-tcp <MOUNTPOINT>" because I
didn't had a vol file and couldn't generate one with volgen because we don't
have shell access to the gluster server right?
How can I add the option to mount it with --disable-direct-io-mode?

I can't find how to do it.

Do you recommend using Xen with gluster? How about performance issues?

Best Regards

Paulo Cardoso