[Gluster-users] 3.0.4 vs apache cookie looking

Brian Litzinger brian.litzinger at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:27:30 UTC 2010

I am running glusterfs 3.0.4 on a pair of machines in a replicated native setup.
Ubuntu 8.04.4, Linux ubuntu 2.6.24-27-server #1 SMP x86_64

Two client machines running the same OS and software are running
apache and sharing their cookie repository over glusterfs.
I am experiencing cookie corruption between the two machines.

Specifically I am relying on the flock() behavior within mod_auth_cas.c.

Doing some googling I found several references to FUSE and the need to
use the glfs version related to flock().

I have attempted to compile each version available on the download
page, but they all depend on
the existence of ia_file within the struct iattr definition which the
above linux kernel does not have.

fuse-2.7.4glfs11/kernel/dir.c:1027: error: ‘struct iattr’ has no
member named ‘ia_file’

Can someone provide guidance on how I might resolve this issue?

Thank you,