[Gluster-users] upgrade

Robert Minvielle robert at lite3d.com
Tue May 4 15:26:56 UTC 2010

Anyone have any idea on how to upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.0.8-9? When I do it, the
namespace (metadata?) does not seem to be read... for example, when I upgrade,
a lot of files are missing. If I downgrade, it works. Copying the data to another
box and re-copying it back is not really an option (25TB). I know in the past I had
to run some scripts or just do an ls -lR... but the ls is not working. I am not sure
if the script in the extra directory is the way to go...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are in a bind and need to upgrade.

Thank you.