[Gluster-users] Import Config

Dean Bruhn deanbruhn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:44:29 UTC 2010

Doing some testing with a Gluster Platform setup and attempting to recover a cluster after losing the head node. All of the documentation I have read states that I should be able to reload the config from the import/export config tab in the UI. I have the config I exported but am unable to import a config.

I have attempted this from firefox 3.6, latest safari and chrome. I was wondering if the feature has been disabled in this version or if there is something I need to do to actually make it work.

- Dean