[Gluster-users] Setup for production - which one would you choose?

Benjamin Hudgens bhudgens at photodex.com
Wed Mar 24 21:50:42 UTC 2010

It is hard to fully understand what you just wrote.  If you are
suggesting that someone else's personal preferences (or company
objectives) are incorrect or misguided simply because they don't match
your own I'm trying to understand how your last post pertains to the
user forum for Gluster?  There are plenty of reasons to prefer packages
over source installations but that academic conversation is also not
appropriate for this list.

Cheers,
Benjamin