[Gluster-users] Lock error with mysql over gluster

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at bplinux.com
Wed Mar 24 14:40:15 UTC 2010

Martin,
I do something similar with version 3.0.2 and do not have locking problems. My vol file syntax is slightly different:

volume locks1
type features/locks

whereas you have
> volume locks1
> type features/posix-locks

Perhaps try 3.x version? Looks like there have been some changes made to locking. Not sure how 'posix-locks' became 'locks' but clearly something is updated. I am not using DHT but that probably should not matter for locks.

Chris