[Gluster-users] Force resync between two nodes with 3.0.2 version

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:24:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

  I have two Rhel5.4 servers with glusterfs version 3.0.2 installed. Due to hardware
failure, node2 have remained shutdown over 2 days. During this time, node1 have
incremented his data over 70GB. I have startup node2 but info doesn't resyncs (node2
have created all new files with 0 bytes). Is this normal?? How can I resync all info
between nodes??

  I have tried to launch a "ls -ltR" from one client without luck.

Many thanks.
--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com