[Gluster-users] AFR and version compatibility

sac sac at gluster.com
Tue Mar 9 02:15:50 UTC 2010

Hello Marcus,

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Marcus Bointon <marcus at synchromedia.co.uk>wrote:

> Before I do anything dramatic, where can I find docs on 2->3 migration?
> Will my existing config just work? I assume I'll also need to update my
> servers from 2.0.6 to match?

Your existing configs just work, and yes you have run the clients and
servers of the same version. Make to upgrade both clients and servers.

> I'm getting this error from your repo on aptitude update:
>
> W: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net karmic Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY C2F899099CDAA572
>
> I've done the usual method for finding the keys, but it's not on any of the
> usual servers. Where can I get your key?

The above warning is harmless. You can ignore that. Have you tried:

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys
C2F899099CDAA572

Let us know how your upgrade goes.

Regards,
Sachidananda.