[Gluster-users] glusterfs-volgen

Chad ccolumbu at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 22:23:46 UTC 2010

Mark,
Wow this is a really aggressive e-mail.
I also struggled (I am new to glusterfs as well) with everything on your list, and wish some things were improved.
However I would prefer that the developers create a better product than spend time creating docs during their development cycle.
They have been releasing new versions and probably have not had the time needed to create the documentation yet.
I hope you will get the answers you need, but you did not really ask any questions.

How can the gluster community help you?

^C