[Gluster-users] problems combining nufa, distribute and replicate

Matt langelino at gmx.net
Tue Jul 6 15:25:54 UTC 2010

Hi!

I am trying to combine nufa, distribute and replicate but am running in to
messages like

ls: cannot open directory .: Stale NFS file handle

When I try to list in the mounted directory.  I don't use NFS at all and am
puzzled as to what is going on.  Attached you find my client config file.
The comments marked "ok" are setups which work. However, more than
one disk is local which let me to use 3 layers:
1: replicate, 2: distribute: 3: nufa
but somehow this is not working. Does anybody spot what is wrong?
Any help is appreciated.

... Matt

langelino at gmx.net