[Gluster-users] maxing out cpu

Raghavendra G raghavendra at gluster.com
Tue Jan 5 15:18:43 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

* Do you run into same problems without performance translators
(write-behind, io-cache)? If you don't face any problem after removing
performance translators, Is it possible to pin point which among
write-behind and io-cache is causing the problem (Again by retaining only
one of write-behind/io-cache)? Also is it possible to find out whether the
client or server process that is using too much of cpu ("top" may help
here)?

regards,

Raghavendra G