[Gluster-users] adding to gluster a node with 24TB of disk and 16GB RAM

admin iqtc iqtcub at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:51:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry Mark, but i don't understand what you exactly need. Could you give me
an example of information you're asking?

Regarding bonding, don't worry, all the current 5 machines are bonded(1gbit
each interface) to the switch, and the new machine would be installed the
same way.

That switch load is from the HPC clusters to the gluster. The info is from
the trunking interface in the switch. Our network topology is as follows:
each gluster server(and the new one) are connected with bonding to a L2
switch, then from that switch 4x1gbit cables goes to a L3 switch. Both
switches are configured for those 4 cables to be trunked. The traffic load i
told you is from the L3 switch.

We may expand that trunking some day, but for now we aren't having any
trouble..

Thanks