[Gluster-users] howto disable gluster nfs on one computer

William L. Sebok wls at astro.umd.edu
Wed Dec 8 15:55:18 UTC 2010

I'm sorry, but right now I don't quite trust using the glusterfs nfsd server
for diskless booting.  I tried that with the glusterfs nfs server that came
with 2.0.9 and was not able to make it work.

There is a cruder way which is to not turn off the native nfs server.  Then
if the native server is started first the the gnfsd will fail to start.

Still, it seems to me it shouldn't be so hard to turn of the gluster nfs
server.
---
Bill Sebok      Computer Software Manager, Univ. of Maryland, Astronomy
	Internet: wls at astro.umd.edu	URL: http://furo.astro.umd.edu/

--- Bill Sebok