[Gluster-users] GNU AGPLv3 v/s GNU GPLv3

Ken sales at pytecdesign.com
Fri Aug 20 16:23:19 UTC 2010

We think this would be a great move for the Gluster team.

With SAAS rapidly becoming the new big flavor for startup companies you
need to protect your software and insure that
all changes that are made in the community are openly shared with
others, including customers of SAAS providers.

We are working now with your software and regardless of gluster staying
with the current GNU GPLv3 license or moving to the new
GNU AGPL license we will be providing any changes we make available on
our website for all.

Glad to see you guys are thinking for the future of free open software.