[Gluster-users] glusterfs on 32 bit - experiences?

Michael Schmid michael.schmid at amazee.com
Wed Aug 11 09:55:51 UTC 2010

> I wanted to run 32 bit glusterfs clients and servers on Amazon EC2 (probably no more than 6 servers, 20-30 clients, up to 1 TB data).

I'm also running GlusterFS on Amazon EC2.
Two Servers and two Clients, the Servers are m1.small (32 Bit) and the Clients c1.medium (64 Bit)

It works without any problem. I had only the problem, that when the "io-threads" translator was activated on the Servers, I got some strange timeouts. Maybe this came from 32 Bit.
But without the io-threads it works good.

Greez

Michael

--
Michael Schmid