[Gluster-users] Mount RAID 1 volume of a couple of servers

Kelvin Westlake Kelvin.Westlake at netbasic.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 09:45:11 UTC 2010

I didn't explain this very well, basically I've got several glusterfs
clients and I'd like to connect them all to the same replicated
glusterfs volume. Has anybody else tried this? If so, are there any
problems I need to be aware of?

Thanks

This email with any attachments is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the senders prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error please notify the sender by email and delete the message from your computer.

Netbasic Limited registered office and business address is 9 Funtley Court, Funtley Hill, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 7UY. Company No. 04906681. Netbasic Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of regulated activities. Please note that many of our activities do not require FSA regulation.