[Gluster-users] Adding storage to an existing server.

Todd Green todd.green at irondata.com
Mon Apr 5 15:44:55 UTC 2010

I am testing Gluster Storage Platform in a fully virtualized CentOS 5.4 guest.  I assigned two drives to the guest one 10GB for the gluster install and one 100GB to use as storage.  Although I can see the status of the second volume (drive) in the Resource Monitor I am unable to format it and use it to create volumes.

This has occurred with the initial server and a storage server.

Is this possible to do or does all the presented storage have to appear in the first storage device?

Todd A. Green │ Systems Engineer │ 3400 Players Club Parkway Suite 300 Memphis, TN 38125 │ 901.271.1863 Direct │ 901.755.0110 Main| 901. 339.7977 Fax │  todd.green at irondata.com <imap://tgreen@mail.accuship.com:143/tekela.tarvin@irondata.com>