[Gluster-users] Replication data between two servers (only two physical machines)

Gonzalez Tolaretxipi, Alain gonzalez.al at ikusi.es
Thu Sep 24 14:33:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a problem. I need replicate data between two servers, but only between two physical servers.

I have mounted GlusterFS with 3 servers (2 servers with glusterfs-server and 1 server with glusterfsd-client).

I have one directory to replicate between two servers: /home/data

I have one client program and it can conect to any of my two servers and use the files. Moreover, if It edit/delete/add files to one of my two servers, I will need automatic replication on the other server on /home/data.

It is posible only on two machines? I think that I need to run on the same machine glusterfs and glusterfsd, but I don´t succeed.

Thanks,