[Gluster-users] Problems with folders not being created on newly added disks

Filipe Maia filipe at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Sep 10 06:59:56 UTC 2009

Speaking about migration it would be useful to know in which cases is
possible to migrate from a standard filesystem to glusterfs
by simply turning them into glusterfs volumes and exporting them (i'm
specifically thinking about distribute). If this is possible without
physically copying the data it would make adoption much easier for
those people with large volumes of existing data.

Cheers,
Filipe