[Gluster-users] Problems with folders not being created on newly added disks

Anand Avati avati at gluster.com
Thu Sep 10 03:13:47 UTC 2009

On 9/10/09, Anand Avati <avati at gluster.com> wrote:
> Roland, please set 'option lookup-unhashed on' and stat those
>  filenames once. Or you could upgrade to 2.0.6 which fixes this issue.

I'm sorry I just noticed that you are using unify. Please migrate over
to distribute. With 2.0.6 migrating to distribute should be fairly
simple.  You can change 'type cluster/unify' over to 'type
cluster/distribute' (and remove all options from the unify volume).
This will get your existing data working in distribute right away. You
might want to experiment this on a test setup first to be sure of the
steps involved for the migration.

Avati