[Gluster-users] GlusterFS & MMAP Support?

Pablo Godel pablo.godel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:59:59 UTC 2009

I read somewhere that MMAP is supported in fuse in recent kernels. I am also
looking for MMAP support because I want to run openvz containers hosted on
glusterfs and some applications need MMAP. I am kind of stuck as using a
newer kernel means I need to patch it to work with openvz, something I would
like to avoid.

Pablo