[Gluster-users] open file heal

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Fri Nov 20 19:12:35 UTC 2009

So I have a problem, I have learned that GlusterFS 2.0.8 will not self heal
on open files. This would not be a huge problem, except I am running xen
and my files are basically always open. I have been running things for
about a week now and I am concerned that when I have a crash I could lose
all the new data.

Is there a way to see what node GlusterFS is using for a open file and is
there a way to force a update to both files while it is open?

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com