[Gluster-users] CIFS GlusterFS 2.2 FUSE and WINDOWS

Vahriç Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Sat May 30 09:29:16 UTC 2009

 Hello,

I'm waiting CIFS support for becase of our environment and have a few
questions .

·         İs there any deadline  for version 2.2 ?

·         I wonder after CIFS support available how we will connect to
glusterfs from our windows servers ? FUSE for windows ready  ? because I
afraid when see this sentence "Is it really true that there are no FUSE port
for Windows? If anyone knows of one add it to this list, please." İn
sourceforge. Will be any recommendation after CIFS support and version 2.2
released by glusterfs developers ?

Regards

Vahric