[Gluster-users] AFR translator on more than one client node

George Negoita negoita.george at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:50:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've searched the wiki but I didn't find the answer to my question...
Can I use the AFR translator on more than one client node with the
same mirrored volumes? The goal is to use GlusterFS instead of GFS or
OCFS2. For example, I have two nodes, A and B, exporting volA and
volB. Those two volumes are mirrored by the AFR on client node C. Can
a add another client node, D, which is using the same configuration as
node C and accesses the same mirror?

Thank you!

--
George Negoita