[Gluster-users] Strange issues with du and df

Stas Oskin stas.oskin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:26:00 UTC 2009

Hi.
Ok, df was incorrect because one of servers went into <defunct> (zombie)
state, and df waits until the software done writing or releases writing
handles.

I'm giving GlusterFS a 3rd try, but these issues are very critical:

1) 0 size files
2) AFR losts some of the files - after a day of running there is a mismatch
between the one server and the second one
3) Possible memory leak
4) Server going to defunct state

Any idea how it would be the best to diagnose and advance with these issues?

Thanks!