[Gluster-users] Trouble with AFR - bug tracker?

Steve steeeeeveee at gmx.net
Mon Mar 30 18:28:53 UTC 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:08:26 +0100
> Von: John Leach <john at brightbox.co.uk>
> An: Steve <steeeeeveee at gmx.net>
> CC: gluster-users at gluster.org
> Betreff: Re: [Gluster-users] Trouble with AFR - bug tracker?

> On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 15:07 +0200, Steve wrote:
> > I copy one file to the target directory and everything seams to be
> > okay. But then for no reason the file on one of the clients just has 0
> > bytes size and after some while the other client has as well the file
> > with 0 byte size.
> >
> > Here the used configuration files:
>
> This sounds similar to a bug I reported in version qa17 back in
> February:
>
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25681

Yes. It sounds to be the same issue. On my side the file on both nodes are reported to have the same file size and other attirbutes when looking at the directory mounted with the GlusterFS client. But when looking at the exported directory I see the file on one node to have just 0 bytes in size. So it looks like the meta data get's replicated but not the content of the file.

> I've not had any official comment on it.  Is this bug tracker actually
> used still? I see bug reports on the mailing list seem to get attention.

I don't know. Maybe some one from Z Research can comment on that question?

> Thanks,
>
> John.
> --
Steve