[Gluster-users] Trouble with AFR - bug tracker?

John Leach john at brightbox.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 17:08:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 15:07 +0200, Steve wrote:
> I copy one file to the target directory and everything seams to be
> okay. But then for no reason the file on one of the clients just has 0
> bytes size and after some while the other client has as well the file
> with 0 byte size.
>
> Here the used configuration files:

This sounds similar to a bug I reported in version qa17 back in
February:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25681

I've not had any official comment on it.  Is this bug tracker actually
used still? I see bug reports on the mailing list seem to get attention.

Thanks,

John.
--
Serious Rails Hosting: http://www.brightbox.co.uk