[Gluster-users] Pending fcntl locks found!

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Mon Mar 16 16:57:23 UTC 2009

Also, I'm wondering if this is related to the fact that I have single
process client/server.
which used to be the recommended method and now is not.

if I split those out, will that solve my problem?