[Gluster-users] Problem with the permission in our file server

Raja coksupp2 at spectrum.net.in
Mon Mar 16 13:16:42 UTC 2009

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the reply. Today morning also i faced the same problem, we
cannot able to upload files through our web interface.After changing
that to 755 it works. One more doubt i am having is that regarding
the version of glusterfs we are using.
Versions : glusterfs 1.3.6 & fuse-2.6.3-1.rf.
Have you find anything missing in our server and client configuration files.

Regards,

>2009/3/16 Raja <coksupp2 at spectrum.net.in>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any problem with the file system that we are using in /storage
> > file system we used here is reiserfs
> > root at fs4-cok /storage# cat /etc/fstab
> > /dev/cciss/c0d1p1       /storage            reiserfs     defaults      1 2
> >
> > file system we used in the web server is jfs
> > root at w3-cok /opt/home# cat /etc/fstab
> > /dev/cciss/c0d1p1       /opt                    jfs     defaults        1 2
>
>No, there is no problem there. Is the problem consistently reproducible?
>
>Vikas
>--
>Engineer - Z Research
>http://gluster.com/

Raja Krishnan,
Spectrum Softtech Solutions(P)Ltd,
Mahakavi G Road,
Cochin - 682011.
Phone : 0484-4082000
Fax: 91-484-4082408
Visit at : www.spectrum.net.in

DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended exclusively for the person or
privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material from your system.This mail is virus protected. However
please virus scan before you open or detach documents from this
transmission. We are not liable for any damages that may occur caused
by any virus.Spectrum Softtech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is neither liable
for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.