[Gluster-users] Storage Cluster Question

Francisco Cabrita francisco.cabrita at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:45:33 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am trying to get a large storage system up and running.
The thing is I don't know if Glusterfs is the right option here. So I need
your help/experience choosing the right path.

For storage I have just one server with almost 2Tb free. I can link to
clients via Gb or phyber channel.
Then I have two servers running Xen VM's. Each virtual machine is a raw
image file with almost 12Gb.

Running GlusterFS in (NFS Like storage Server), is the right solution for
me? Do I need to consider another solution.

well, thanks in advance,

Regards,
Francisco