[Gluster-users] NUFA + replicate

Daniel Jordan Bambach dan at lateral.net
Tue Jun 16 14:01:14 UTC 2009

This probably wont appear properly (see below), but as I understand
it, NUFA wont replicate on its own, but you -could- NUFA across two or
more sets of replicated bricks as below:

This way you get the parallelism of NUFA and the redundancy through AFR.

{ecp1, ecp2} - replicate       {ecp3, ecp4} - replicate

                             NUFA

I have been proven wrong before tho!
D.