[Gluster-users] NUFA + replicate

Dave Drager ddrager at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:08:32 UTC 2009

I am not getting any kind of error like that in my logs. So basically,
you are saying NUFA will replicate on its own? Because I am not seeing
that on the brick's exported filesystems.

What I am looking for, same as the original poster of the question, is
the correct configuration with NUFA+Replication.

Thanks,
-Dave