[Gluster-users] Problem with new version of GlusterFS-2.0.1 while copying.

Raja coksupp2 at spectrum.net.in
Thu Jun 11 08:10:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am sending the output of command that i have executed.

root at web2cokma /opt/home/storage# getfattr -d -m
'.*' -e hex zip/tba48701ma141232158444.zip

# file: zip/tba48701ma141232158444.zip
trusted.glusterfs.afr.data-pending=0x0000000000000000

Regards,

>----- "Raja" <coksupp2 at spectrum.net.in> wrote:
>
>Can you please send me the output of this command run as root?
>
># getfattr -d -m '.*' -e hex zip/tba48701ma141232158444.zip
>
>(The getfattr tool is part of the 'attr' package in Debian/Ubuntu.
>Source can be found here: http://packages.debian.org/lenny/attr)
>
>Vikas
>--
>Engineer - Z Research
>http://gluster.com/

Raja Krishnan,
Linux Administrator,
Spectrum Softtech Solutions(P)Ltd,
Cochin, Kerala - 682011.
Phone : 91-484-4082000
Fax: 91-484-4082408
Visit at : www.spectrum.net.in , www.spectrum.co.in , www.spectramedi.com

ü Please do not print this e-mail unless it is
absolutely necessary. SAVE PAPER. Protect the Environment. P

DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended
exclusively for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the material from your system.This mail is
virus protected. However please virus scan before
you open or detach documents from this
transmission. We are not liable for any damages
that may occur caused by any virus.Spectrum
Softtech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is neither liable
for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.