[Gluster-users] Configuration validation needed

Vahriç Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Mon Jun 1 19:21:25 UTC 2009

Maybe you should make some io test with iometer for get it

What kind of raid configurtion will you have on each physcal server ? radi 5 or raid 6 or raid10 ?

Also whak kind of application will you use , you know DHT is file based and maybe using it for mysql or mssql couldn't make you happy but maybe stripe translator make you happy

İf your files are big maybe jumbo frames could help you better for getting much throughput

Also ram is important you know if you have too much ram and if you are making read more then write it can help too