[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Preformance

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:05:58 UTC 2009

You have to remember that when you are writing with NFS you're writing to
one node, where as your gluster setup below is copying the same data to two
nodes;  so you're doubling the bandwidth.  Dont expect nfs like performance
on writing with multiple storage bricks.  However read performance should be
quite good.
liam