[Gluster-users] Use of mod_glusterfs

Jasper van Wanrooy - Royalfish eSolutions jvanwanrooy at chatventure.nl
Wed Jul 1 13:32:54 UTC 2009

Hi,
> Thanks for your return .
> I didn't know how to use it after install mod_glusterfs into
> apache ,Could you tell me for detail ?
> Should i mount the gluster for a directory ? or didn't mount
> directory ?  How to write or read data from gluster through
> mod_glusterfs ?
We only used gluster for reading purposes through apache. There is a
little description in the wiki available. I would suggest you try
that: http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/
Getting_modglusterfs_to_work.
The module doesn't need a locally mounted gluster-share. It connects
directly with libgluster to the storageservers.

Regards Jasper