[Gluster-users] Adding storage

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Thu Jan 29 23:26:11 UTC 2009

At 12:30 PM 1/29/2009, Sean Davis wrote:
>Thanks, Keith.  I had even archived that script in my email but
>promptly forgot that I had done so.
>
>We don't have many users, so that will probably work just fine.

I've found that if I do this in a low period and am very quick, it
goes unnoticed even by the external monitoring.

the key for me is to have the "umount /MOUNTPOINT; mount /MOUNTPOINT"
in the history so I can get to it quickly, then see what processes
need to be stopped and started.

good luck.