[Gluster-users] tailing active files

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Wed Jan 14 08:35:43 UTC 2009

At 11:50 PM 1/13/2009, Anand Avati wrote:
> > Will there be a gluster optimized version of fuse 2.7.4
> > or will we not need a special version in order to support posix locking?
>
>We will have glusterfs patches for 2.7.4 soon. It has been delayed for
>a while now.

what do the gluster mods do?
as I understood it, it added posix locking.  is this still not
supported by the default fuse?
what are the other improvements?

it'd be ideal if we could use the standard fuse, but if it doesn't do
what needs doing, then it's obviously a problem.

Keith