[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Re: [List-hacking] [bug #25207] an rm of a file should not cause that file to be replicated with afr self-heal.

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Tue Jan 6 06:22:42 UTC 2009

ok, this does make sense.

I wont ask for details on implementation but it does seem to make
sense to have it as a separate process.