[Gluster-users] Re : using glusterfs patched fuse

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Tue Jan 6 06:21:37 UTC 2009

first try:
yum remove fuse

if that doesn't do the trick see if the rpm is there:
rpm -qa |grep -i fuse

them use rpm to erase the package.
then you can install gluster fuse

I believe you need the kernel-devel package installed.

Keith