[Gluster-users] Re : using glusterfs patched fuse

mohan L l.mohanphy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:58:23 UTC 2009

Dear All ,

I am using Fedora core 9 ,kernel version 2.6.25-14 .I using the default
fedora core  fuse module that comes with above kernel version for my
benchmarking . I am getting low read performance because of buffer cache
limitation ,even I am using iocache .So I am trying to use glusterfs patched
fuse  to test benchmark again . Is there any alternative way?
fuse-2.7.2glfs9.tar.gz<http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/fuse/fuse-2.7.2glfs9.tar.gz>

I want to use this fuse .some one is telling it will give better performance
then default fedora core fuse .

my question is how to remove my default fuse? and how to install the above?

 Thanks for your time
L.mohan