[Gluster-users] cloud config with multiple internal drives on each node

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Mon Feb 9 07:44:35 UTC 2009

Criag,

In case you have 4 machines each with 4 drives.

you can replicate each drive of server1 with corresponding drive of
server2 using AFR.
you can replicate each drive of server3 with corresponding drive of
server4 using AFR.

So you have 8 AFRs.

You can use distribute (aka DHT) to aggregate the 8 AFRs.

Can you start with fresh backend directories and see if you still get
those errors? Because previous extended attributes on the directories
might be causing those errors.

If you still see the errors can you post your spec files?

Krishna